Water leaks from damaged or defective appliances, water heaters or broken pipes create devestating and costly water damage.
TURN YOUR VALVE IN TO A SMART VALVE
The Econet BullDog EVC200 lets you turn your existing water valve - no plumber required - turning it in to an automatic water valve so you can shut off the water supply automatically when combined with an automation or security system and water sensors.
UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - WIRED OR ZWAVE
Bulldog works with ZWave compatible hubs including SmartThings, Vera, Hometroller, Wink, ISY-ZWave.
Bulldog can also work with security and automation systems without ZWave by using a direct relay contact closure connection*, taking advantage of the security system's water sensors and control.
Designed to work with a newly installed or existing water shut off valves, the EVC200 simply attaches to a standard 1/4 turn ball valve using the included mounting hardware. 1/2" to 1 1/2" valves are supported.
Once installed it can be paired with an automation hub and/or Zwave water sensors for manual and automatic control.
The Bulldog motorized valve controller uses a high torque motor to provide reliable closing when you need it. It offers much higher torque than many competing motorized valves.
The ingenious design means you can add smart control to an existing valve, or have your plumber put in a standard valve and you can add ZWave or wired control anytime. Plus, if you move you can take it with you!
Econet EVC200-HC2LXL Smart Water Valve Controller Features:
- ZWave Plus certified
- Works with SmartThings, Vera, Hometroller, Wink, ISY-Zwave, Alarm.com and most Zwave certified hubs and systms.
- Attaches to 1/4 turn ball valve using included mounting hardware
- Supports 1/2", 3/4", 1”, 1.25” and 1.5” quarter turn ball valves (does not include valve)
- Includes manual open/close toggle button
- Requires 12VDC/1amp power supply (included)
- Green LED indicator
- High Torque Geared Valve Motor w/ male 5pin PS2 connector (cable 38"/980mm) ~ 11lbf (~15Nm)
* Note: To use with dry contact relay input the module needs to be programmed to support this. Connection will be made using a standard 2.5mm plug (not included). Does not include valve or copper piping pictured.
Econet BullDog HC2LXL Smart Water Valve Controller with ZWave
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.